Food Processing Equipment Appraisals
Equipment Exchange Company (EEC) provides formal appraisal services for industrial food processing machinery and support equipment. All our appraisal services are fee based depending on the scope of work and assignment.
We have three (3) staff appraisers that are Equipment Appraisers Association of North America (EAANA) members and all have current Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) status.
Food processing equipment appraisals are approached with the following considerations:
- EEC ensures that all appraisal reports are developed and USPAP compliant
- EEC focuses on large or industrial process machinery and related support equipment
- Value considerations are based on the intended users’ needs and intended use of the appraisal report
We are dedicated in maintaining or continuing education to achieve senior appraisal status within associations. Our team participates in ongoing appraisal education via EAANA or Association of Machinery and Equipment Appraisers (AMEA) as standard practice.
We have performed appraisal work for the following corporations and organizations:
- Banc of America Leasing & Capital LLC
- Capital One Bank
- Wells Fargo Equipment Finance
- BB & T Equipment Finance Corporation
- Fifth Third Equipment Finance Company
- PNC Equipment Finance
Need help with equipment appraisals? Allow us to assist you by Contacting Us today.